Monday, September 9, 2019

Stampin' Up Pressed Petals Friendship Card

Howdy! Before I show you my card and the challenge I'm entering today, I wanted to share three things I am thankful for:

1. I received happy mail today from my friend and upline, Mary. This card shows exactly how I have felt since I injured my back August 10 and even after my surgery on the 26th...

2. I am thankful that I feel so much better today than I did yesterday and the day before. I felt like I was taking one step forward and two steps back.

3. I am thankful for you, my subscribers and followers.

Okay, so today I'm playing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #333.

Et voila...

My card base is Merry Merlot with a mat of Mossy Meadow. The "burlap" is a piece of Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper. The flowers are what is on the other side of that piece! I punched them out with a retired scallop punch and I punched the Very Vanilla scallop with yet another retired punch. I have scallop dies that are current but I still cannot lift anything so punching it is!

The fern and little leaves are fussy cut from the same DSP pack. The sentiment is from the Harvest Hellos stamp set and I used Merry Merlot ink. I added the dots with my Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker.

Thank you for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Karen! That paper is really the best, isn't it??! And I am SOO happy that you are feeling better each day!! Whoo-hooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That designer paper is so pretty! So glad to hear that you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishes for continued recovery! Sometimes it feels so slow, but hang in there! Your card is lovely and used one of my favorite color palettes. Thank you for joining us this week at ATlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, great colors. Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...