Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Learning New Things

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 

Jackie Bultje, The Pampered Stamper, has a great post this morning about Alzheimers so I am following her lead. She also inspired me to get out one of my Paper Pumpkin Kits, which I have totally neglected. I'll be back later with a card but just have to try this now while my brain is fresh!

Please follow me on Bloglovin. I need all the lovin' I can get!

Just click on the blue link at the beginning of my post. Thank you, Jackie, for telling me about this. I had no idea how to do this but I followed Bloglovin's clear instructions and claimed my blog. "Apparently this is a site where you can organize all your favorite blogs to make your life easier", says Jackie!

I hope you'll come back later to see which Paper Pumpkin Kit I got out to use. I have 32 of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...