Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Stampin' Up! Harvest Hellos Friendship Card

I had fun making my card today but my back is disagreeing with me...ugh! I'm entering it in the following challenges (my card, not my back...lol):





.
I hope you'll take some time to visit these challenges to peruse the other entries and view the beautiful creations by the Design Team members.

So, pumpkins grow down on the farm, right? Here's one I might have picked out of the pumpkin patch at Mesick's Farm in Castleton, NY, where I used to live! I wish I could go there again to see their buffalo herd and enjoy their sweet corn. Not too far away was an apple orchard with the best cider and donuts ever!


I used one of the stamps from Harvest Hellos to stamp the outline in Pumpkin Pie ink.  Her face comes from here and is stamped in Soft Suede ink. Is she not the cutest pumpkin? 

I colored her with my Light and Dark Stampin' Up Blends. I dressed her up with a couple of leaves and a curly vine from the Harvest Hellos set. They are colored with my Garden Green watercolor pencil and blended with a Blender Pen. Miss Pumpkin is raised up with Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the same set and stamped in Soft Suede.

I adhered the Whisper White mat to a mat of Garden Green and that to a Pumpkin Pie card base. Easy peasy, nice and clean!

Hopefully, my creation brought a smile to YOUR face...it did to mine! I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop and thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. A sweet CAS design and perfect for the farm theme! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Perfect for fall. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sassy little pumpkin, Karen! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and love the face you used on your pumpkin and the add of your pumpkin vine leaves. Don't forget The Paper Girls are partnering with us at Double Trouble and you have met our requirement as well for Thing 1 (aka Trouble Maker) "Make like a tree and leave". The link can be found on The Paper Girls post and would love you to check us out and join our challenge as well, and follow us for future fun challenges and optional twists and partners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble, hope to see you in future fun challenges.

      Delete
  5. Fabulous use of this week's colors, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, Karen! Your reminiscing brought home some sweet memories of Autumn in the Finger Lakes Region of New York State. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble Challenge #37.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Melanie, I love the Finger Lakes! Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  7. This is so cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful fancy pumpkin! She makes me smile! Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...