Sunday, September 1, 2019

Stampin' Up! Dear Doily Sympathy Card

Do you like to start your week on a Sunday or a Monday? My pedometer app asked me that today so I picked Monday. Thus I am showing you one more card from the inside out!

This card is stamped with stamps from the retired Dear Doily Stamp Set...another one with which I won't part!!
Image result for words can't express stampin up


I used a retired color, Tranquil Tide, for my card base and stamped sentiments. The corners are punched with the Detailed Trio punch and I will be extremely sad when that retires.

Here's the front...

Have you grown tired of seeing this EF and die cut? I think I have, so I can safely promise you today is the last day and Monday I will begin anew! I do like the Tranquil Tide and Night of Navy together. The current Pretty Peacock would be a great substitute for the TT.

Thank you for stopping by today and for your patience while I went through the compression fracture. I have learned four valuable lessons through this ordeal:

1. First and foremost, DO NOT lift heavy machines when you have osteoporosis, even if you are lifting properly!

2. I can't use a manual die cutting/embossing machine when I have a fracture but I cannot afford an electric one!! I'm going to ask Santa for a scan and cut :-)

3. I can make a card in my lap using card packs!!!

4. I can make a card standing up using card packs!!!!

See you tomorrow, hopefully!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I miss Tranquil Tide - thank goodness for Pretty Peacock! :) Sounds like you're getting your how-to-deal plan firmly in place! Glad to hear it! Fingers crossed for Santa to come thru! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look up on e-bay or amazon "Sizzix Express" its an electric big shot, about $150 Mine is wonderful!
    I do enjoy your blogs, happy crafting
    Lila from Idaho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lila, for your compliment and tip!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...