Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

Whoops, sorry...there is no Stampin' Up! nor stamping for my card today. I haven't mentioned it but I'm in Disney with my daughter but I did line up a bunch of cards to show you during the week. I brought NO stamping supplies with me...hard to believe, I know!

We created a Christmas card at Sue's house last Thursday. Here's a pic of her luncheon table. Her home was decorated to the hilt with beautiful Halloween lights, a witch draped on her couch that looked like the melted wicked witch from Oz and various greeting cards. I am not a halloween person but she sure knows how to decorate to please the eye! I should have taken more pics! It was a delicious lunch too.



Here is the Christmas card we made. She had already cut out the sentiment and the white sparkly winter scene. All we had to do was adhere things together! You'll see why she made it so easy for us when I show you, later in the week, one of the other cards we made.



I'm playing at Watercooler Wednesday WWC240 "Kath's All About Occasions" and Double D Challenges: Focus on the Sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

12 comments:

  1. Easy Peasy, right? You gals must have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie...and we sure do. We meet at different homes every week.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card! The blue background sky looks fabulous against the white winter scene. Love the pop of silver for the sentiment. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Sentiment" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and sounds like a great time! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas Card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A splendid time had by all and you made a card too. What a warm and inviting post. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D challenge "Focus on the Sentiment".
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...