Monday, August 5, 2019

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Lane and Beautiful Bouquet Anniversary Card

Good morning, peeps! Today’s project features the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack, Magnolia Lane Memories & More Large Specialty Cards and Envelopes, Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack and the inside sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set.

Card making is so simple with the Memories & More Card Packs and large specialty cards and envelopes. This is the first year I have purchased any of these type of products and I'm wondering why it took me so long. I guess I just didn't understand what they are really all about. Let me explain...they include 50 double-sided cards in two sizes with 25 designs, printed specialty papers and 4 sticker sheets. WOW, how easy to make your own designs! Here, I'll show you what I mean...


and the card base and envelope...well, here's how Stampin' Up! describes them...

Our Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes make card making easier than ever! Just adhere cards from your favorite Memories & More Card Packs to these card bases, and you’re done. Use card bases with 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm) and 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Memories & More cards.

* 20 Kraft Memories & More card bases with white foil accents 
* Folded card size: 6-1/4” x 4-1/4” (15.9 x 10.8 cm)
* 20 Kraft envelopes
* Envelope size: 6-1/2” x 4-1/2” (16.5 x 11.4 cm)
* 20 white and Mossy Meadow printed envelope liners
* Acid-free
* Lignin free
* Contact your local postal service to determine envelope mailing requirements 

Amazing, yes? So, here is what I did. I took one of the large cards and die cut the sentiment using one of our Stitched Nested Labels Dies. Then I took a large card and cut it down to 3 3/4 x 4 1/4" and adhered it inside the inner foil accent. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Dimensionals.

Taking a 3" length of Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack, I cinched a 4" length of Burlap Ribbon, with the ends cut at an angle, and secured it with a knot. Then I made a Billie/Mary bow and put a glue dot on the back. I used the ends from the knotted thread to tie it to the burlap. I used another glue dot to adhere the burlap to the sentiment. 

The three metallic pearl embellishments finished off the card front.

For the inside, I took a piece of 4" x 6" Whisper White card stock and adhered one of the stickers along the bottom. Then I stamped the sentiments from Beautiful Bouquet in Mossy Meadow ink and adhered it to the card base with liquid glue.


Easy peasy folks! I must give credit to Sue Prather, one of my team members, for providing the inspiration!

Before I go, I would like to enter my card at Get Creative Challenge #83, a first time for me there.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my creation. 

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I haven't gotten these cards and memory packs, but I sure do love the dark earthy tones they use! Very quick and easy way to create a plethora of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card love the die-cut sentiment and pretty paper-love the decorated envelope too.Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol, for leaving a comment on behalf of Get Creative.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...