Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever Birthday Card

Good morning! Hope y'all got through Monday okay. I was able to fulfill an order for birthday cards and that made me very happy. Here is one I made with the Crafting Forever Stamp Set.


I'm playing at Through the Craft Room Door ATG today.

My card base is Cajun Craze with a mat of designer series paper, Follow Your Art. I stamped the artist's tools in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a scrap of Whisper White and colored the image with various Blends. I cut it out, along with the Cajun Craze scalloped mat with the Layering Ovals Dies.

I wrapped a piece of Braided Linen Trim around a mat of Crumb Cake and tied a faux bow. I adhered that to the DSP and adhered the art panel to it with Dimensionals.

With a stamp from the retired Well Scripted Stamp Set, I stamped the sentiment on a banner of Cajun Craze with a banner of Crumb Cake behind it. I think I was doing this for a challenge but I forgot which one so it is what it is! I added a retired wooden butterfly.

For the inside I stamped the sentiment from Crafting Forever and adhered the leftover piece of DSP. The scissors on the envelope are also from that stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by and now I'm off to the chiropractor again, hopefully for the last visit. Lower back pain is the pits!


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Perfect background paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute birthday card.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...