Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet for Mickey and Minnie Birthday Card

Good morning, my peeps! I used the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set for the inside sentiment on my card today. But, first, let me show you the front. I think it will be self-explanatory!


One of my clients asked me to make more Disney-related cards so I made this one at the same time I did the Sorcerer's Hat and Mickey with the bowtie. I really like how this turned out and it was so easy to make. My idea came from a card by Kim

The card stock is Basic Black, Daffodil Delight Real Red and Whisper White. I colored the three Basic Rhinestone Jewels with my Cherry Cobbler Light Blend. I drew the balloon tails free hand with a Journaling Pen.

The "hello love" is from the 2014 Good Greetings hostess stamp set, which I was bequeathed by Carole. Oh, how I miss her! That's well over a year old so I know Retro Rubber Challenge #117 ATG will be pleased!

https://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com/my-blog/2019/08/challenge-117-anything-goes.html

Again, I wish I had written down what size punches I used. I think it was 1/2" and 1". I promise I'll get my act together once my body is healed! I hope you'll bear with me 'til then.

The inside is quite simple...


When I use a stamp set such as Beautiful Bouquet for the sentiments so often, it's easy to remember. It's also over a year old!

Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day.

Card Stock Measurements:

Basic Black: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Daffodil Delight: 4" x 5 1/4"
Real Red: 3 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"; 4" x 5 1/4"
Scraps of each color for mouse ears and head




7 comments:

  1. Too cute, Karen! Simple but sweet. Thank you for playing along with us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever and fun. I am pinning it to CASE it, I have a Disney mad friend who would love this. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire. I'm so please you will be CASEing.

      Delete
  3. Love your card! I am a Disney fan, anything Disney I love. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...