Monday, June 24, 2019

Stampin' Up! Varied Vases Thank You Card

My card today uses the Varied Vases Stamp Set, which is in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. For this one, Jari had us CASE the one on page 45 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.


All we had to do was emboss the card front, stamp and die cut the vase and tulips! She had the squares cut for us. I added three adhesive backed Tutti Fruiti sequins (retired).

The inside of the card is self-explanatory...

This is a quick post because I have three special orders I have to have ready and I am hosting our card group this Thursday. Thank you for taking the time to stop by today.

6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...