Monday, May 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Good Morning Magnolia Birthday Card

Welcome, my peeps, to my May Makeover Madness Monday! Do you realize there is only one more Monday left in May after today? Scarey, that's what it is and you know what June means, right? ... half way through the year...yikes! Am I Rip Van Finkle and fell asleep? Enough silliness...on with the card!

My teammate, Linda Richenberg, created a card with the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set that will be available June 4 in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. I decided hers would be the one I would CASE and make over. Here is my card...


and here is Linda's card...




Addicted to Stamps Challenge #174 Flowers is where I'm playing today. I'm competing against more than 100 other beautiful entries!

Just to refresh my memory so I don't get confused with the photo of Linda's card ...


After stamping the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I used my Dark/Light Daffodil and Dark/Light Mossy Meadow Blends to color my magnolia. The sentiment and filigree from that set are stamped in Early Espresso. The card stock is Early Espresso and So Saffron. 

Here's the inside...



The sentiment is from Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set, which will be retiring June 3. The corners are punched with the flowery looking part of the Detailed Trio Punch, which is current and carrying over. I am so grateful for that!

Here's an image of this set that will be available June 4 as a bundle. When you order a bundle, you receive a 10% discount. You might want to start your "wish list"!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Karen! Really like the sentiment with the little flourish and your colors are really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen, love the soft yellow shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Amy. So Saffron is one I don't use too often.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card, Karen. I love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...