Sunday, April 7, 2019

Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday

This is my last card for you that we made at Sue's on Thursday. Again, she had everything cut for us so all we had to do was stamp and glue! She does a lot of behind-the-scenes work for her kits. However, I made a mess of my card front so I took the inside and made it the outside. Then I created my own inside.

I'm playing at Inkspirational Challenge #184 "Pop It Up" today. They have a "pop up" challenge. I am doing the "etc." part as mine is a pop up die with no foam adhesive needed. I did use one mini dimensional for a balloon inside the card.



The top stamp is from a 2008 retired Sale-A-Bration set called Birthday Whimsy. I added clear Wink of Stella to the frosting, but the iPhone camera doesn't capture it.


So, you can see that the cake pops up to reveal a sentiment stamp from the retired 2016 Party Pants Sale-A-Bration set. The remaining stamps on the card are all from that set. It's a great one and I can probably get it for you if you are interested.


The next layer reveal...


and last but not least...

That die is so much fun! Now on to the inside...


The balloons are stamped from the current Balloon Celebration set and punched with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. The strings are from that set too. The bow is from the Wishing You Well set and the sentiment is from Magical Mermaid.

Since I think the colors lend themselves to spring, I am doing an "Anything Goes" at Sweet Stampin Challenge. I'm sure there are some yellow dots on the front patterned paper too!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll return tomorrow for Monday Makeover Madness.









6 comments:

  1. Great card - I couldn't see any yellow dots but it fits in with the Anything Goes - thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Fiona. The orange dots have yellow in them...lol.

      Delete
  2. Great fold design for a pop up effect! How original! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...