Saturday, April 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Flamingo

My card today is one we made at Sue's on Thursday. Nothing we used was Stampin' Up! to my knowledge. She already had the pieces cut out for us so all we had to do was adhere everything together and stamp the sentiment! The sentiment reads, "It's your Birthday let's Fla-mingle!" Well, since I live in Florida, this is quite appropriate. It could be used for an invitation to a birthday party if the inside was done accordingly. There are so many flamingo supplies available for parties.

Over at the Alphabet Challenge, the letter to be used for the next two weeks is "A" for "animal". (I hope to be able to play with every letter this year!) Did you know that birds are one of the six animal groups? Do I sound like Cliff Clavin from Cheers? I loved the way he threw out random "facts".


Stampin' Up! has a flamingo stamp set and you can purchase it from my online store here if you are interested.
flamingo bird stamp set

I wish they had a die cut for the bird. I loved the grass die as well. Sue gets a lot of her supplies when she goes to Stampfest each year. 

Thank you for stopping by on this beautiful Saturday in paradise. Hope it's sunny where you are!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful make, love the sentiment with the die cut, thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very lovely card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Silvi. It was my pleasure. My grandparents were born in Germany and my hubby was stationed there before he went to Viet Nam.

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love this flamingo so much. Great card! I am so happy that you want to play with us more and will look for you in the gallery. Thank you for playing in my Animals challenge at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Debbie. What a nice comment AND I will definitely be returning for "B"! Maybe even "A" again...lol.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...