Saturday, April 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight

My card today is similar to the one we made in my first class the other day. I believe it was inspired by Diane Barnes.


My card base is Whisper White with a mat of Night of Navy and one of Daffodil Delight. I die cut six squares from the retired Delightful Daisy DSP and adhered them to the yellow mat.

Using the Daisy Delight stamp set, I stamped two daisies in Night of Navy ink and punched them out with the Daisy punch.   I glued them together and adhered it to the card front. I added a gold faceted gem in the center. The sentiment is from Painted Glass, stamped and sponged with Night of Navy ink. Easy peazy!

Since daisies will be popping up soon in the northeast, where I am originally from, I've decided to enter the challenge at My Time to Craft #395 Spring Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Partial List of Product Used:

Daisy Punch
[143713]
$18.00

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...