Saturday, March 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! Dear Doily

This week I had an order for four sympathy cards. My card today is one of them.



My card base is Gorgeous Grape. The TIEF is similar to our Swirls and Curls but I believe it's a Darice folder. The oval mat is Pear Pizzazz. The flower image from the retired Love & Sympathy stamp set is inked up with Pear Pizzazz and Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write markers. We made this card at Barb's over a week ago and I just finished the inside today.


The sentiment is from the Dear Doily stamp set. Making sympathy cards is never a pleasant task but we all know it's one of those things in life we can't escape. Speaking of escape, here are pics of mine yesterday with family in Estero Bay and Estero Island!

Leaving the Estero River headed to the Bay

Estero Bay

My brother, the captain

 My sister is all bundled up...it was windy 
Sonny boy only needs sun and makes a good wine holder!!

Estero Island

Beyond that bridge is the Gulf of Mexico
Lobster and Shrimp Fettucine with the best garlic bread ever!

We did see a dolphin going after a jumping mullet but he was off in the distance and it's practically impossible to capture them in a photo. My brother,  sister, sister-in-law and my son finished off the day with a wonderful dinner at the Fish House. My lobster and shrimp fettucini did not disappoint. It was a great escape!

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Looks like you had a great time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Amy. I got a really bad sunburn :-(

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...