Sunday, March 24, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beach Happy

Today's card is a birthday card I sold over the weekend. My friend bought it for her son who will be here for his birthday next week. Since it is being used as a masculine card, I've decided to play at Simply Create Too #147.

We made the card front at Sue M's last Thursday with our card group and I finished up the inside yesterday.


We used Soft Suede for the mat and hut. I was supposed to use Granny Apple Green for the palm fronds but I grabbed the Pear Pizzazz by mistake. The birds are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. The sea grass and sand is stamped in Crumb Cake. I don't know where the stamps are from but I sure do love that hut!

The inside is stamped with the Beach Happy set.



My son and I are off to a corned beef and cabbage dinner served by our friends who are visiting from the Adirondacks for a week. They know how much we love that meal. It will be my third time this month!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back to see my makeover tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Cool image! Love the beach hut, great colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I always appreciate that you take time out of your busy schedule to leave a comment.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...