Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Bee Happy Kinetic Card

Happy Tuesday. My post today is different because it's not Stampin' Up! We made this card at Barb's last Thursday and I just love the patterned paper and the punny sentiment.

It's a penny slider card. You can find many "how to" videos on You Tube. I encourage you to try it, it's fun! So, I'm entering the challenge at 613 Avenue Create #219 for the third time this month. They request that only 8 cards per person be entered per month and I totally get it because they have a lot of entries. If you haven't visited their site yet, I hope you will.

I am also entering my card at a new challenge site for me: Make My Monday #92 Going Round in Circles. I'm glad I found them through Paper Playful. That cute little bee from Jolee's Boutique can do circles around that hive!


The only thing I can tell you about the patterned paper is that it was from Michael's and it's still available online.  The manufacturer of the sentiment stamp is unknown. If anyone knows, please leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by today and bee happy!

10 comments:

  1. This is such fun. I like the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn. I appreciate your comment on behalf of MMM.

      Delete
  2. Karen, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like the slider element for the Bee - nicely constructed and the design is really beautiful!
    ~ginny
    DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card , very eye catching and the slider is so much fun. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and thank you for giving us a shout out on your post ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jean. You are welcome, it was my pleasure.

      Delete
  4. I think you did a fabulous and BEEautiful job! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist!) Very elegant beehive! Thanks so much for leaving this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create! We were delighted to find it there!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chana. I saw what you did there! I enjoy playing at 613 AC

      Delete
  5. A fabulous fun card. Love kinetic cards. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. We look forward to seeing you again. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...