Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Humming Along

You know, peeps, I really have to laugh at myself...I'll tell you why...although I really shouldn't because now you'll be laughing too! However, if I can brighten your day, that will make me happy.

We made this card at Barb's last Thursday(almost a week ago...6 days peeps...just keep that in mind).


Barb had everything cut out for us. All we had to do was stamp with Versamark and heat emboss it. I need to start reading labels as I have no idea who manufactured the stamp nor the embossing powder.

Okay, so now what does any of this have to do with laughing at myself? Thanks for asking...it involves the inside...


Don't see anything funny? Well, I spent quite a bit of time trying to find out where this stamp came from. I found an image on Google so I clicked on it. It took me to a card made by Amy Koenders...and I just happen to be on her team and she is one of my uplines! Ha! The stamp was from Humming Along and I had stamped it with my own set after I got home that night! ROTFL!!!! I had left the inside of the card unfinished as I knew I wanted to use a mat of Highland Heather and the same color ink to stamp the sentiment. What am I going to do with myself???

Seriously, I thank you for stopping by and hope you were entertained. Speaking of entertainment, tomorrow is our weekly team member Thursday Happy Inkin' Blog Hop of which Amy is the creator! Thanks Amy, for keeping me Humming Along.

Partial Product List

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! That IS funny! And - I love how you finished the inside of this beautiful card!! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exactly like my brain at work lol! I am pretty sure that the background stamp with the hearts and swirls was Stampin' Up. It looks alot like one I used to have. Obviously it is retired now and I no longer have it. It is one I wish I would have kept though. I love hearts! Beautiful card! Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. I would have been upset if I had parted with that stamp too!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...