Monday, March 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons

Welcome to my Makeover March Madness Monday. I won't have many more days to say that! Can you believe we are over half way through March?

Today I am CASEing another team member's card, Jaimie Babarczy. Here is her card...



and here is mine....


My colors were determined by the challenge at Just Us Girls Color Week #479

Jaimie has done a video for this card so, once again, I will not reinvent the wheel...unless you prefer that I do, then let me know!

My card base is Tranquil Tide (a form of Teal) and my mats are from the Tranquil Textures DSP. I liked that it had a little purple in it. 

The Adirondack chair (where Jaimie and I are from) is Rich Razzleberry and die cut with the Seasonal Layers Framelits. My flowers and sentiment are stamped in Pineapple Punch, which is quite bright. Wakes you up on a Monday, eh?

This fancy fold is unusual so I hope the recipient will realize how it opens!


The birthday sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry. I guess you could call this an inside-out card. I will be creating another card using a fold similar to this sometime  this week, hopefully.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card and Jaimie's inspiration for it.

Partial Product List:

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! Great colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and use of the colors. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this set and I think I may have to CASE it too! Love that the DP has the same colors as well! Very nice card. Thanks for linking up with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...