Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Stampin' Up! So Hoppy Together and Lilypad Lake Stamp Sets

Today's card is one that we made at Dottie's last week. I don't own this stamp set...yet! It's a free one from the Sale-A-Bration promotion. All you have to do is purchase $50 of product from SU! This is my last valentine for this year and I'm dedicating it to a friend, Janice Johnson. It's a CASE of Lynn Weiss' card.

I've decided to play at Water Cooler Wednesday as Charlotte has an All Occasion challenge and my occasion is Valentine's Day...wow, that's tomorrow!
and again at Inspire.Create Challenge 036 for their Sale-A-Bration theme.

Dottie had everything cut out for us. We just had to stamp and color. The lilypads are from Lilypad Lake, as is the water.

For the inside, I decided to sponge the greeting panel but it got a little too spotty. I'm not too good with a sponge dauber...I need more practice!!



I hope you have enjoyed my card and that you'll stop back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop.

Partial Product List:

11 comments:

  1. Totes adorbs! Love that plaid paper with your so cute hopper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I appreciate it when you can stop by.

      Delete
  2. Sweet frogs, love the glittery heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I always appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  3. really cute card. I plan to use that set tomorrow for a nephew's birthday card. Not for the hop though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Meant to add that your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie...happy birthday to your nephew.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute card! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a great card with that stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...