Thursday, February 14, 2019

Stampin' Up! Floral Frames for Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop


Welcome to our weekly blog hop. This week we have a sketch challenge...
Image may contain: text

I brought out my Floral Frames Stamp Set and Foliage Frame Framelit Dies to create my card for it.


Over at The Paper Players PP428, Laurie has a color challenge.

So, you can see that my card base is Basic Gray, I have a mat of Melon Mambo and a mat of Smokey Slate.

My flowers are cut from the beautiful Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper.

The sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. It is cut out with a die from the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies and adhered with Mini Dimensionals.

I stamped the two flowers in Basic Gray on Melon Mambo and cut them out with dies from the same set. I adhered them with liquid glue.

The inside is unfinished as I don't what type of card I want it to be. You can leave suggestions in a comment if you have the time.

Speaking of time, I hope you’ll take a little time to hop thru all the other projects we have to share. Click any name below, or you can use the "Next" button to see what Julie’s been up to!



Karen Finkle - you are here!

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! The delicate paper under your sentiment is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! How about a retirement card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie...that's a great idea...retirement it will be!

      Delete
  3. At first glance Karen, I thought you had fussy cut all the floral piece and thought that is some delicate cutting, then I read on and saw it was a laser cut. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley. I couldn't even cut the piece away from the border properly!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty...love how you used the gorgeous laser cut paper as the background...it makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great colors! And you've really done this sketch proud! Love the white popping on the gray background! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary. I turned it into a retirement card like Julie mentioned. Hurry up and retire so I can send it to you!

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful! I was wondering where the diecut flowers came from...duh, what a great idea to use the laser-cut paper that way!! Easy peasy! Such a pretty creation! Thanks for playing with our color challenge this week!! Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much, LeAnne. I wasn't sure about those colors but I kinda like them together!

      Delete
  7. The stamping on that label is perfect, well done. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...