Friday, February 15, 2019

Stampin' Up Home to Roost

Danielle Bennenk inspired my card for today.

This is another card we made at Dottie's last week. The stamp set, Home to Roost, is free during the Sale-A-Bration promotion when you purchase $50 worth of Stampin' Up! product. There are two challenge sites this week that are using anything from Sale-A-Bration as inspiration for a card:

AND


The rooster is stamped with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Black Emboss Powder. I colored him with my watercolor pencils and blender pen. I fussy cut him and placed him on my card front with Dimensionals.

The tall grass is stamped in Pear Pizzazz. I used my aqua painter to color the sky using Balmy Blue. The earth is done the same way using Crumb Cake.

The inside uses a non-SU for the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

6 comments:

  1. Oh - this is so pretty! Love your fussy cut rooster - he's perfectly colored and looks like he's ready to wake the whole neighborhood! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Karen! Love the rooster. Good cuttin'. Nice sky, too. Wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Karen! Great design and great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...