Thursday, February 14, 2019

Stampin' Up! Tribute to Sasha

This is my second post today because our friends deconstructed the card I sent them for Sasha's crossing the Rainbow Bridge. First I will show you my card in case you missed it...


and here is Sasha...
Image may contain: dog

and here is what Kim did with my card...
Image may contain: foodImage may contain: food

that is so special. I wish we had been able to have a paw print from Tini. We are still missing her, but Lord Chesterfield is keeping us amused!


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to repurpose your card...so sweet! And look at that sassy kitty....he is too funny! TFS! I love seeing your cat pictures, makes me miss my wee Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Chester is quite a hoot. He will stand on his hind legs and eat treats out of our hands.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Glad I hadn't taken a swig of coffee!! That is THE best picture of LC! What a character! And - what a perfect card. Love the rainbow dog cut-out. So thoughtful. And it's obvious your friends were very touched by it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, taking a swig and seeing this would definitely be a disaster! Thank you, Mary for such a wonderful comment.

      Delete
  3. Literally, LOL! What a cat. No wonder you stay amused with him around. Nice way to re=purpose your card. Special.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...