Sunday, January 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Meant to Be and Be Mine Stitched Framelits

So yesterday Drue and I used the same sets to make our Valentine cards. Again, the DSP is old and the stamp set and matching dies are new in the 2019 Occasions catalog.


My card base is Flirty Flamingo, as is the ink. My hearts are Gold Foil and Whisper White. The little hearts are punched with the Dog Builder Punch and the larger heart and lace one were cut with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. The sentiment is from Meant to Be.

It's a busy day today, thus a short post. Thanks for taking time out to visit and I hope you'll be back to see Drue's watercolor creation tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty gold foil touches. The designer paper colors are perfect for a valentine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...