Sunday, December 9, 2018

Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper

I have stacks of DSP that I need to use before I can buy more said no stamper/scrapbooker ever! There should be a 12-step program for this addiction!! Kyle Bertucci has helped me by creating the #loveitchopit group and she has a free workshop, which has helped me immensely.

Thursday was our annual Christmas Luncheon and I made nine treat packages. Here are three of them...great use for pieces of DSP. The instructions and measurements can be found here. I used retired Christmas DSP. The stamp I used for the sentiment is from Christmas Pines. The trees are dies from Rooted in Nature and I used the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper and Sparkle Glimmer Paper. 



Over at the Paper Players, they have a red, green and one other color challenge. My other color is Crumb Cake.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Oh - these are so fun!! What a great way to use up that DSP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Karen! Love the designs, so fun for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bags, Karen. Very festive. Packaging is a great way to use up papers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan, for commenting on behalf of the PP.

      Delete
  4. Karen, these are just perfect! I know the recipient will love getting these festive gifts! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Claire, for leaving a comment on behalf of TPP. It was my pleasure to play.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...