Saturday, October 20, 2018

Stampin' Up! Wishing You Well

If you have been following me, you know this is one of my favorite stamp sets from the 2018 Holiday Catalog. Meg had a kit prepared for us Thursday using this set and I messed mine up so I had to remake it but I did it a little differently. It's a case of Karen Farquhar. Here's her card and here's mine...




I am playing today at As You See It Challenge


  

I need to say get well to my 85 year-old friend, Carole, who has just come home from the hospital.

My card base is Whisper White, a mat of Blackberry Bliss with a mat of Pink Pirouette, strip of DSP from Share What You Love and a Whisper White art panel. I stamped the wreath in Garden Green, the bow in Blackberry Bliss (fussy cut) and the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.

For the inside, I did a mat of Blackberry Bliss and stamped the sentiment in Garden Green (from Barn Door stamp set) on a piece of Pink Pirouette.


Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions, let me know.

Measurements:

Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Blackberry Bliss Mat: 4" x 5 1/4" (2)
Pink Pirouette Mat: 3 1/2" x 5" (2)
DSP mat: 2 3/4" x 5"
Whisper White Art Panel: 2 1/2" x 5"
Scrap Whisper White for bow

Partial List of Products Used:

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Karen - this in one of my faves, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Your colors are perfect and I love this design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty colours, Karen. Such a sweet set - I wish I'd got it! Wouldn't this design also make a great Christmas card? Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan. I always appreciate your comments. Yes, a Christmas card is on the "to do" list.

      Delete
    2. THis is one of my favorite sets too! I am skeered of purple, so I admire this even more! Thanks for playing with our challenge too!♥

      Delete
    3. Thanks, LeAnne. I am skeered of orange :-) My entire kitchen, dining room area in the 70's/80's was orange...the counter tops, walls, floor. I'm surprised I didn't have orange appliances. There is nothing orange in my house now!

      Delete
  4. Even with such bold colours, you've created a delicate, subtle image, Karen! This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...