Friday, October 19, 2018

Stampin' Up! Tent Treat Box Meets Nature's Poem

Yesterday was our Thursday card group get together at Meg's. She helped us make this box, which was CASE'd from Pootles, a/k/a Sam Hammond Donald. She has a video here, which will help you make one so I won't reinvent the wheel...I mean tent! 

Here's mine and, trust me, I will be making more!


My photos show various stages of opening! The first time making it is rather daunting, but once you watch the video and follow Pootles, it is a piece of cake...I mean candy! Yumm, dark chocolate candies for the challenge at Cute Card Thursday #552

If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. THis is cute! I might have to CASE this idea for my next club! TFS! Pootles always has the best stuff, she is an engineering/creative genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne. I think I'm going to make a Christmas one today!

      Delete
  2. What a cute treat box! Perfect for the Thanksgiving table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute treat box! Love the Fall design and colors...and who doesn't love a good chocolate?! LOL! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vicki, for leaving such a nice comment on behalf of CCTC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...