Friday, October 5, 2018

Stampin' Up! Wishing You Well and Ready for Christmas

My card today is inspired by the sketch Cecile designed at Freshly Made Sketches



My card base is Real Red. I stamped the wreath from Wishing You Well with Versa Mark ink, sprinkled it with White Emboss Powder and set it with my Heat Tool. I used the little holly stamp on the card base with Real Red ink but you can barely see it in the photo. I stamped the bow, from that same set, in Shaded Spruce on a scrap of Whisper White. I then fussy cut it and adhered it with mini dimensionals.

I cut a piece of Whisper White for the sentiment 5 1/2" x 1/2". In Shaded Spruce, I stamped the sentiment from Ready for Christmas. After sponging the edges and face of the strip, I adhered it with liquid glue to a piece of Under the Mistletoe DSP 5 1/4" x 2 1/8" . Then I adhered the DSP to the card base with more mini dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my creation. I hope you will leave me a comment so I can get my name out there in lights...lol.



Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

8 comments:

  1. Very nice, Karen! Love the tone-on-tone from the holly stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great use of that designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card! Your wreath looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is such a classic Christmas card! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...