Thursday, October 18, 2018

Stampin' Up! Winter Woods for the Thursday Combined Hop Group

Image may contain: text

It's that time of the month again where the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop joins with the Happy Stampers Blog Hop.  We are able to choose a sketch or colors. We can also do both. Take a peek at the sketch and the colors for today.
Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

Here's my creation using the colors.



My card base is Merry Merlot. I took a mat of Whisper White and sponged it with Tranquil Tide. I added a strip of the Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper (I love the copper in this DSP package) and topped that with a strip of the Merry Merlot/Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon, securing it on the back. 

I stamped the tree in Tranquil Tide using the Winter Woods stamp set. Since I thought there was no die for it, I fussy cut it and adhered it with dimensionals. Now that I'm posting I realize I have a die for it and just hadn't noted it on the stamp set! Time to reorganize again!

The sentiment is from Winter Woods. I stamped it in Versamark and used my heat tool to emboss it with Copper Emboss Powder.

For the inside, I used the bare trees stamp from the same set. I inked it up with Tranquil Tide and stamped it second generation. For the sentiment, I used Merry Merlot full strength; it's from the Timeless Tidings set.


Ready to imitate a bunny? Good, let's get hopping then. Click on the "Next" button to hop to Julie Johnston.  



If you prefer to go another direction, you can click on names listed below.  Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!


Karen Finkle - you are here!

Partial Product List

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas tree image! Love that ribbon accent too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice. Great fussy cutting. I did that once too...forgot I had the die. Great way to use the colors and I think we all must love that Joyous Noel DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - the DSPs are perfect and the ribbon...well, it's one of my favorite new things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! Love that you finished the inside of your card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how pretty, looks beautiful with that designer paper and works perfectly for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, love the inside as well. These colours really showcase so well and you put them to the beat use.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...