Friday, September 21, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Promenade Again

Remember the wedding card I made on Wednesday? Well, this is what I based it on...


It's another card kit Carole had put together for us. She had embossed the mat, cut all the papers and die cut the circle and scallop. All we had to do was stamp the sentiment and glue everything together. Did she spoil us or what that day? Four cards we made and we all got ours done and were able to chat at the same time. It was a great day! Thank you Carole for all the work you put into it for the 5 of us.

Since there are die cuts and a happy birthday involved here, I've decided to play at Seize the Birthday


The card is quite similar to one made by Sandy Hancock at Udderly Awesome. We didn't do the inside like Sandy's and I don't even know if this was a CASE of her card. Just in case, though, I wanted to give her credit.

The DSP is one of my favorites this year and we all fell in love with Stampin' Up's "Well Scripted" sentiment. It's a retired stamp set but I was able to order mine from another demonstrator. One of the perks of being a demonstrator is being able to belong to Stampin' Connection when you have a DBWS account. If you'd like to know more, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great feminine Birthday card. Love the total design. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS too!!! These papers are so pretty...I might have to use them real soon in something creative!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...