Saturday, September 22, 2018

Stampin' Up! Pleasant Pheasants

 Good Saturday morning, peeps. I hope most of you are celebrating the return of autumn. It does not exist in southwest Florida so I had to post a card that makes me believe it is on its way...perhaps in October or November. 90 degree, high humidity weather gets old after 6 months. Yikes! It wasn't like this when we moved from upstate NY 18 years ago!

Meg put this card kit together for our Thursday group. She was definitely thinking fall! Over at Cards in Envy they have a "Feels Like Fall" challenge. The colors fit right in with Just Us Girls - Photo Week #459


For those of you who are Stampin' Up! peeps, I know you see Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Delightful Dijon in the photo. For those who aren't familiar with the colors of those names, here ya go...



Meg had all the pieces cut so all we had to do was stamp and color. I brought mine home to color so I could use my Blends AND it was my last card to make so time was running out for me. I think it is a CASE of Shelly Godby.

The card base is Cajun Craze. The DSP is retired Petals & Paisleys (I have an unopened package if you are interested) and the stamps are from the retired Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer set and the current Pleasant Pheasants. The ribbon is Delightful Dijon and is also retired. 

Thank you for stopping by and have fun raking up those leaves!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall colors! Love that image too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love all the layers and the wonderful Fall colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful sentiment and ever so fitting with your card. Thanks for joining us at CIE!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...