Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Stampin' Up! - Timeless Tidings Project Kit #5

MFT - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 399 is the inspiration for my card today and WWC184 - Helen's "All About Holidays" Challenge is for my Christmas theme.
.



I used the striped card base from the Timeless Tidings kit, along with the berries and leaves that were a punch out piece. I cut them up to make the berries follow the sketch. In the Lots of Happy kit were white pieces of card stock so I just cut one in half. The circle and banner are from the Christmas kit. I inked a stamp from the Timeless Tidings stamp set with one of my Hampton Art ink spots. Unfortunately, those dreaded ink marks showed up above my "comfort & joy" so I covered them up with enamel shapes from Santa's Workshop. The "sending good tidings" is part of that stamp. I used tape to cover up each part so it made two separate sentiments. A little over a week and I'll be home with all my craft supplies I miss so much!

Thank you for stopping by today and remember tomorrow is our Thursday blog hop so please come back again.

8 comments:

  1. A perfect interpretation of the sketch, Karen, and a perfect "holiday" card for our challenge. Love the muted colours you've used. I'm amazed at how creatively you've managed to use the limited supplies you have with you. And this card certainly wouldn't lead anyone to think you didn't have a full supply of everything you wanted on hand. What a clever idea to have divided that sentiment! I love it this way. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heidi. What a wonderful, kind comment.

      Delete
  2. Great Christmas card Karen, that kit is perfect for the sketch and our theme.Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on behalf of WWC.

      Delete
  3. The stripes are a perfect background for the leaves and berries. The enamel shapes look like they were placed on purpose. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gail. I was worried about those enamel shapes so I really appreciate your comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...