Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Promenade Butterflies

Good Wednesday morning, peeps! I hope you will like my card today. I made it for a special friend AND for Nance's challenge at The Paper Players and also City Crafter Challenge 422 - Butterflies


For my card I used a friend's die (Memory Box Reverse Butterfly Collage Craft Die) to cut out the butterflies from a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. I mounted it on a piece of Petal Promenade DSP with dimensionals. I then adhered that to my card base.


I stamped the word "friend" in Blackberry Bliss using a stamp from Stitched All Around and drew a little doo dad underneath...guess why? Yep, ink smudge and no eraser yet!

For the inside, I punched all four corners with the Detailed Trio punch. I stamped the sentiment from Enjoy Life with Blackberry Bliss and adhered the Very Vanilla panel to a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop.



12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous die, Karen. It's perfect for the negative space challenge as it's so pretty by itself but shows off that paper as well. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. I appreciate your leaving a comment on behalf of The Paper Players.

      Delete
  2. So very pretty Karen! Love those butterfly die cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I'm glad I found you through the City Crafter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andie. I hope you'll be back to visit again.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty card, Karen! This butterfly die is so beautifully detailed. Love the paper peeking from below...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nance. This is one of my favorite dies.

      Delete
  5. Your card is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Kirsty. I appreciate your comment on behalf of City Crafters.

      Delete
  6. The background peeking through the butterflies is a gorgeous effect. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marina, for stopping by and leaving a comment on behalf of CC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...