Thursday, July 26, 2018

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Day for the Happy Inkin' Krew Thursday Blog Hop


Hey there...you're back...glad to see you! This Thursday it's a color challenge...take a look...
Image may contain: text
and here is how I chose to use the colors...

I used my ink pads (Blueberry Bushel and Mango Melody) and a Blender Pen to color my butterfly.  It looks like I used green, but you know what happens when you mix blue and yellow together! The outline is stamped in Gray Granite. 

The sentiment is stamped in Gray Ganite and is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set. I added my own stitches around the Whisper White panel and adhered three Rhinestones Basic Jewels. The edges are sponged with Blueberry Bushel ink. I adhered that mat to my Mango Melody card base with mini dimensionals.


I chose to leave the inside blank because I intend to write a personal note. The corners are punched with the Detailed Trio punch.

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you'll click on the "next" button to visit Julie Johnston. You can visit all the other hoppers by clicking on their names listed below.


Karen Finkle - you are here!
Julie Johnston

Products Used:

Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

4 comments:

  1. So pretty...it looks so soft and feminine, almost like stained glass! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The butterfly colored with the softer versions of those colors is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...