Sunday, July 22, 2018

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Promenade and Petal Promenade

While I had the Petal Promenade DSP on my desk, I decided it should be used to CASE a card that Tami White made.


Really, is this paper not beautiful? I cut a piece 2" x 5 1/4" and adhered it to my Whisper White mat that is 4" x 5 1/4". I adhered that panel to my Blackberry Bliss card base ( 4 1/4" x 5 1/2").

The flower, from Beautiful Promenade, was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored it with Blackberry Bliss and Lovely Lipstick ink pads, grabbing the colors with a Blender Pen. I then used the dies that match the stamp set to cut out the flower and leaves (Mossy Meadow). I mounted the cut flower on mini dimensionals and adhered it just barely touching  the oval and then stuck the leaves underneath it.

Using the Detailed with Love stamp set, I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White card stock and die cut it with the Layering Ovals Framelits. I used the next largest die to cut a scalloped mat of Blackberry Bliss.

I haven't decided what to do with the inside yet but I do have an idea brewing. It will probably involve using the punch that is a bundle, which you can see below in the product list.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow.

Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Karen! The colors are perfect, love this design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Especially like your colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. Blackberry Bliss was my fave before LLT but since it has returned, it's my favorite again.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...