Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Stampin' Up! Fabulous Florets

Today I have to show you another card we made at Carole's last week. She is great at making big cards! I rarely veer from A2's! Hers is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and I will need to make an envelope for that. Stampin' Up! has the solution here.

The paper is Graphic 45 and if you recall, I LOVE it!  Here ya go...



Carole had a ribbon on her example but for some reason I chose to use retired enamel dots that are Always Artichoke, a retiring color. I won't miss it because they are bringing back Mossy Meadow! Woo hoo!
The stamp set I used inside is from 2013 and it's called Fabulous Florets. It contains a sentiment much like the one on the front and I stamped it in the new color "Pineapple Punch", available June 1. I stamped the stems in "Mossy Meadow", which is a retired ink but is returning, like I mentioned, on June 1. Because the stamp set is way over a year old (2013), I am entering it at Retro Rubber #86
RRCB 86

I fussy cut some flowers from the Graphic 45 paper and adhered them to the stems with dimensionals. The corners were rounded with Carole's Cropadile but SU is coming out with the Detailed Trio punch, which does the same thing but more! It has 3 different type corners.

Thanks for stopping by and be happy peeps!

Partial List of Supplies:


Fabulous Florets - Clear-Mount Stamp
Fabulous Florets - Clear-Mount Stamp
[123027]
$17.95

6 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty card, Karen and not at all like most of your cards. I think it's that glorious paper you've used. Clever to stamp the stems and fussy cut the flowers like that. Thanks for joining us again at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen! The layering and mix of designer papers are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I feel like such a traitor when I use other DSP but this IS so beautiful!!

      Delete
  3. These papers you've been using have been gorgeous! Graphic 45 always has such pretty ones! Love your flowers, inside and out! Thanks for playing with us this week at Retro Rubber! So happy you could join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne, for stopping by a leaving a comment on behalf of RR. I was delighted to be able to play.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...