Monday, January 1, 2018

Stampin' Up! Retired Stamp Sets

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and Day...we did. I have already broken one resolution! I am supposed to be cleaning out my retired stamps and giving them to a friend. However, after watching the Rose parade this morning and seeing all the beautiful flowers, I have decided I can't part with these two stamp sets. Maybe tomorrow will be different as I continue to try.


The flower is from Best of Flowers and the sentiment is from Love & Sympathy. One of our friends in the community passed away and he will be dearly missed. We used to play cards with him and his wife. She won't know how old the stamps are and I know she loves hydrangeas.

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Karen! The colors are perfect and I love your clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...