Monday, January 8, 2018

Stampin' Up! Lovely Amazing You

So, remember my New Year's resolution? Yes, clean out my retired Stamp Sets and DSP! Well, I have changed it from "clean out" to "use"! What are you going to do with me? (That's a rhetorical question by the way!)

Here we go...



My card base is Mossy Meadow, black mat, 4 Lost Lagoon mats, 3 pieces from Going Places DSP, a mat of Mossy Meadow on which I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder using a stamp from "Lovely Amazing You". I bought that set for the envelope stamp and haven't even used it. The three dots are Old Olive candy enamel dots, which are also retired. (I have three packages of those!) 

I'm so sorry not to have used current products here, but what am I to do with all my retired products? (That is not rhetorical...I am open to suggestions!) ... blog candy or maybe even prizes for people who come to one of my classes? Do they want retired products??

I promise if you'll come back tomorrow, I'll use ALL new products!!

Thanks for stopping by and looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...