Sunday, January 7, 2018

Stampin' Up! Love in the Woods

Thanks for stopping by tonight (or tomorrow!). Sandy has a theme challenge on The Paper Players PP375...

Anyone who knows me, knows I love puns! So, here's my punny valentine...


This is going to be a quick description because it has been a long, rough day...my brain is FRIED!

My card base is Real Red 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I used the Woodland TIEF to emboss a piece of DSP from Wood Textures (5 1/4" x 4"). I cut hearts out of Real Red and smaller hearts out of Whisper White that I stamped in Real Red using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set.

Good night peeps! Here are the products I used...

9 comments:

  1. Very clever. Where do you get these sentiments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I used the SU Labeler Alphabet stamp set.

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Love the woodgrain background and your embossing is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the idea of your wood embossed hearts...so fun! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...simple, easy but VERY PUNNY!! Great job and thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - I love the Woodland embossing on the Wood Textures DSP! Perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly punny for the Paper Players Challenge this week! Love how you embossed the DSP...I never think to do that but love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...