Saturday, January 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! Rose Wonder


This sentiment from Rose Wonder is just beautiful, don't you think? and it's perfect for the double gate fold card that I used from Nancy Ferb. 
100_2788

We made this card at our card group so I'm not sure what the DSP is, but I love it! Maybe Sweet Pea? That's the trouble when the DSP is taken out of the package and the label is thrown away. I am learning not to do that!

I'm so happy that Just Us Girls has an Anything Goes challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous double gated card - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...