Thursday, January 25, 2018

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight

He loves me, he loves me not, ... remember picking the petals off daisies to that little ditty? Well, today we are not doing that because I KNOW he loves me. He let's me buy supplies and make cards to my heart's content! AND he has stuck with me and by me for almost 49 years!!

I'm doing the sketch, color, theme challenges again today.



I hope you'll take some time and visit the challenges BUT, I also hope you will stick around to see how I made this card!

This is going to be a quick post because I have a full day with going to the cancer center and card group. So, if you have questions, let me know with your email address and I'll answer them on Friday.

My card base is Melon Mambo, mat is Bermuda Bay, which I stamped with the small daisy from the Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set. Then I embossed it with one of the folders from the Petal Pair TIEF

My banners were cut with the Banner Triple Punch in Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. I stamped the WW in Melon Mambo with the Marbled Background Stamp. I stamped the word "Let's" on that in Bermuda Bay ink, using the Amazing You Stamp Set, which is exclusive to the Sale-A-Bration promotion. Click on the info tab at the top if you'd like to find out more.

Two of the flowers are from the Amazing You set and I colored the Bermuda Bay one with Stampin' Blends and the Melon Mambo one I colored with Watercolor Pencils and a blender pen. The daisy was created by stamping Whisper White and Daffodil Delight card stock with Daffodil Delight ink. Then I punched them out with the Daisy Punch. I adhered them together and then adhered the flower to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional. The center is an extra from our card making last week.

For the inside, I layered Bermuda Bay and Daffodil card stock. I punched the corners with the retired corner trio punch. The sentiments are from the Amazing You set.




I appreciate your stopping by and hope you will visit again...and maybe even become a follower. It's free!

9 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Great use of those colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love those flowers and the rich colours! Great textured background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your big bold flowers! Definitely a celebration. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for visiting and for leaving such nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful floral creation using the colours for the inspire.create.stamping Colour Challenge, Karen. Thankyou for playing along. D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Karen. Great Card! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges
    x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...