Saturday, November 18, 2017

Stampin' Up! Night in Bethlehem



I made the front of this card at our card group Thursday night. I have no idea what the cardstock is nor what the die cuts were. Our gracious hostess had all the pieces cut. I didn't glue anything together until the next morning. I decided to add gold glimmer paper underneath the die cut mat and angel. The "Merry Christmas" is a Starform deco sticker.

For the inside, I stamped the sentiment from Night in Bethlehem with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I sponged my Very Vanilla mat with Night of Navy Ink and adhered it to a Night of Navy mat. My sponge was disintegrating so it's time to order more. 

I find adhering delicate die cuts, like the angel, works best with a spray glue. I did raise the front panel up by using dimensionals. 

My husband loved this card and I hope Craftyhazelnut and CHNC Challenge Extra for November likes it too!

Thanks for looking!!


4 comments:

  1. I certainly do love your card. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 360 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hazel...and I took your advice and linked to extra!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the verse. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment, Ali and I am pleased you stopped by.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...