Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Mickey and Stamp & Cut Quilt #4

Well, it's our second day with the Mouse. Yesterday was a beautiful day at Epcot Food & Wine Festival. We didn't do any rides, just ate and imbibed. Today we head to Hollywood Studios where we will ride our two favorites...Tower of Terror and Toy Story Mania. We are in search of mouse ears for a friend, as well. Once done, we will take the boat to Epcot and you guessed it...eating and drinking our way around the world again.

BUT before we go, I'd like to share my card for the day...

I think it fits the Global Design Project #GDP112, CASEing a project by Connie Collins.

I found a new Tuesday challenge at Cardz4Guyz - #182 Oh Christmas Tree. I do love my gold foil Christmas tree adhered to the patterned paper. I think a guy could like this card!

If you have looked at my first 3 Stamp & Cut Quilt cards, you know the patterned paper, technique, etc., so I won't repeat myself here...plus it might get you to look, if you haven't already!

Thanks for looking (again) I hope!!



5 comments:

  1. Hope that you're having a great time at Disney! Another pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful mix of dp's...I need to take your idea and use some of my stash.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...