Saturday, October 28, 2017

Stampin' Up! Marbled Background

Orange and rusts are not my favorite colors. BUT, when it comes to fall, I make an exception!

We made this card at our card group Thursday. Carole was our hostess. She made a delicious lunch and then we made luscious cards! 

We inked up the Marbled Background Stamp with retired Baked Brown Sugar ink and stamped it on a piece of retired Baked Brown Sugar card stock. What a sweetie...she had all the leaves cut for us! We adhered them to a strip of vellum and then adhered that to a strip of orange. We added copper dots and we were done! How easy but how pretty!

I do beleave (see what I did there?!) that this card is good for Inkspirational Challenge #146 - Autumn Photo

I'm also entering it in 'Leave' It to Me Challenge at Double D. The prize, I beleaf, (I did it again!) is the die set used here. Oh, how sweet that would be to have the random picker pick me!



Why yes, yes it is the same! Well, if I don't win, I can always borrow Carole's!

Thanks for looking!!




Product List

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Your background is just perfect behind your pretty die cut leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy. It's funny that Carole purchased the Marbled stamp through me, I sent her a sample of a card. She CASE'd it and hers turned out prettier. Now I want to obtain it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those Fall colors, you should make an exception more often, your card is beautiful! I love the big bold leaves and all of their texture! Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Double D, Leave It To Me Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Donna. What a lovely compliment. I'm very happy I found the Double D challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation ... sounds like you ladies had a wonderful time! Always fun to get together with crafting friends! What fun that you've used the same leaves as our prize lol! We too are glad you found our challenge blog! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘LEAVE it to me!’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - love the leaves on the vellum. Perfect design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That marked background is fabulous and love how you combined this with the leaves. Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your crafty friends and thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I like those lovely fall leaves atop the brown pattern. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...