Friday, September 29, 2017

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit September 2017

Last night we were too tired to go anywhere so we ordered a pepperoni pizza, watched Jeopardy and Wheel, then I made a card from my kit. Because the card is all fall colors, I am entering it in Mod Squad's Fall Colors Challenge

I didn't bring any supplies with me, except for the kit so it was a real challenge to follow their directions for making a card!

It was rewarding to see how complete they make these kits. This is a 3 x 3 card, which I will use as a place card for Thanksgiving! This is just the tip of the iceberg for what's inside this box. I am definitely ordering a refill!


For a sneak peek at October/November...

PP_Coordinating_Kits_Demo_Head_0817

To give you more of what you love, during October and November SU is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects.

Two coordinating kits means that 1) you will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.


I look forward to ordering the October/November kits for myself. YOU can order these two kits by clicking on the top left "button". You must order by October 10 for the October kit and by November 10 for the November kit. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.


If you are a first time subscriber, you will also receive a stamping block with your first kit. If you are a returning customer, I welcome you back and I'm sure you will not be disappointed that you rejoined.

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to bring your Paper Pumpkin Kit with you on vacation! A little crafting without having to drag your entire stamp room with you. Enjoy the rest of your stay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - I often take a kit with me when I travel! So easy and fun to make! This is a really great kit, too! Happy day and safe travels home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...