Sunday, June 11, 2017

Julie and Mary, This One's for You!

Tonight I watched Mary D. live on FB doing a Triple Time Stamp card. I thought I could get it perfect this time, but I guess I need to watch again! In any event, there is a running joke about Julie and Lemon Lime Twist. She hates it, I have loved it at first sight and Mary is getting used to it. 

So, my friend in PA, LeAnne, who makes incredible cards, had a challenge at The Paper Players #348 - Color Challenge
thus I just had to make my card for Mary and Julie! 

If you haven't seen Mary D.'s cards, you are really missing out...go visit her site and tell her I sent you :-    Stamps N Lingers...she is so much fun and so creative. 


My card base is Stampin' Up's new Lemon Lime Twist. Can you tell I like it? I used Flourishing Phrases stamp set and stamped the big flowers in Daffodil Delight and Pool Party. I used the small flower from Number of Years to stamp the little flowers in DD, LLT and PP. My sentiment is stamped in guess what...why, yes, Lemon Lime Twist. It's from the Flourishing Phrases set.

Mary will be posting all the measurements, etc., on her site tomorrow so be sure to check that out cuz I'm too tired to do that!

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This came out so nicely! I always forget about this technique! Your choice of florals are perfect for this style of card....just delightful! I am with Julie and Lemon Lime Twist, although I am forcing myself to use it and am liking it a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an awesome job with the Triple Time technique. And your addition of the LLT as the mats is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you LeAnne & Mary. I appreciate the words
    "delightful" and "awesome"!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...