Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Night of Navy

This card has a three-fold purpose...1) to show customers how you can use the Paper Pumpkin kits; 2) for a group of women to make this card; and 3) for Just Add Ink Challenge #342 "Just Add N"



I used the card base from the May 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit and cut a 4 1/16" x 5 5/16 piece of Night of Navy. I adhered that to the inside of the front with glue dots. The HAPPY is a sticker from the kit. One star is from the kit, the navy one is from the Regals enamel set. "Birthday" was stamped in Night of Navy. For the inside, I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits (for the sentiment) and Layering Ovals Framelits (for the mat). I printed out the sentiment in navy. The balloons were punched and I just drew in the strings. This will be for a man as the PP kit was called, "Many Manly Occasions." I just love SU's use of double letters!

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Karen, that background die is awesome! Such a great card and fun idea for using the kits. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, crisp, colour scheme on your card Karen. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous die, Karen. You've created a really eye catching background. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...