Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy Birthday "Deer"

This card serves a two-fold purpose...an entry in Challenge #303 TSOT and teaching women how to do the shaving cream technique...but I cheated and used Perfectly Artistic DSP! I will do the real thing when we make this card. They have never done sponging either.  Wish me luck with 15 women who are pretty much "newbies"!!


The "hello" is from Thoughtful Banners and the inside sentiment is from Birthday Fiesta. I'm thinking I need to add some Early Espresso candy dots on the top side of each deer, what do you think? AND I need to do the same design above and below the sentiment, not two different designs?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the sentiment, and I didn't even notice the design was different above and below it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

St. Patrick's Day Marches Off

Saying goodbye to St. Patrick's Day until next year, the inside is what I wish for my readers and followers! The front of the card is Sk...