Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Purple Christmas


I won't have a blue Christmas without you...I'll have a purple one with you! One of the ladies in my card group loves purple. This will be for her and her family. It will also be for Sunday Stamps.








I used the new die cuts from SU called Stitched Shapes Framelits. I LOVE them! My colors are Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss and Smoky Slate. The DSP is from a friend's stash and the snowflakes are dies from ISO. I used SU silver foil for those. The sentiment is from SU Christmas Pines and is stamped in Blackberry Bliss. I had a kit left over from our last meeting here and I just didn't feel like making a sympathy card...Christmas is so much more fun. Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. I love the non-traditional colour scheme! Great use of our sketch. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leena. I have made so many non-traditional Christmas cards. I'm not sure if recipients get the creativity :-)

      Delete
  2. Purple is one of my top favorite colors and I love the complementary colors you put with Blackberry Bliss. A striking card, Karen. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...