Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Lost My Mojo

Today was not the most fun day for making cards. My first card cannot stand up by itself. I should have put the sentiment on it's side, along with the card! What I do like about it is the card cut...the inside bottom is also the outside bottom. 


My Blackberry Bliss ink pad broke and flew across my desk...ink everywhere, but fortunately, it missed the card I was working on. I had to watch instructions on You Tube to get it back together and then I had ink all over me! Anyhoo, this is what I ended up with...I'm disappointed but then there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...