Our friend, whom we met in 2012 at the Lazydays Crown Club, is getting married in a couple of weeks. We are so happy for her but can't attend the wedding due to our need to be at Moffitt then. Although we are no longer members of the Crown Club, she is forever in our hearts. I hope she will like the wedding card I made for them.
Contributors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Painted Patch Thinking of You Thanksgiving Card
Welcome to my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. I haven't done that in awhile...at least I don't think I have. In any event, thi...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold" and we can use any product we wish. The list of ...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...

No comments:
Post a Comment